Paul Bunyan shows

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polish hammer

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of where and when these shows are seems so difficult to find information where they are at.. Doesn’t even have to be just the PB show anything along them lines I’d like to check out some smaller processors and a few saws or anything along them lines

Pick a processor manufacturer you are interested in, and go to their website.
Most have a trade show calendar of places they will be in the coming months, which may be regionally specific to them, but many travel considerable distance.
A trade show is a wealth of information, and comparing machines is hands on fun.
We pulled an rv trailer to the Paul Bunyan show this year.

Good idea never thought of just asking a few of them.. I’ve never heard of any in my area or even a reasonable distance I’m sure I’ve missed most for the season but would of thought these shows would be easier to find... again thanks I’ll just ask those I’m interested in

You never know where they might be set up. This past summer we went to an old time steam equipment, and tractor-type show, and in the group of old equipment, displays, etc., was a merchant with brand new wood processors

Latest posts

Back