Garage sale score

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 24 other saws off of that person, and helped them price the two-man saws that you got! I'm kinda bummed I missed out on that Mac though. They didn't have it out when I got the other saws or I'd have it right now. I might have the chain for the chainless 2-man, if you give me about the bar length I'll go check.
59554866474__4581905B-C8E9-41C6-A924-9A4279810F86.jpeg 01212_hNDtml7u5zR_600x450.jpg 59555393853__7D0ABD0A-7272-4EB8-8A18-F37F6B6FADBE.jpeg

I think you did good also. I know of one man with one hundred miles of me that has anything like you have. Tom

Not bad.
Wouldnt want to run anything but the "boring" Mcculloch. The others make my back hurt looking at them. Send me that Mac over here, and a few SP125s while you're at it. You guys have all the cool saws over there on the left coast.

I asked if there were other saws. She brought the Mac out of the back shed. I was not particularly interested until she offered to throw it in.

There is a Chrysler Hemi speedboat engine in the back shed.

Do you care that I posted up a few more pics of your stuff? I'm glad those are going to someone who'll appreciate them. The 090, the 075, (both visible in the background) and the other 22 saws were all we wanted/could afford, but not knowing the fate of those two bugged me a little. I'm much happier knowing that they will live a good life somewhere other than someone's front planter.

Do you care that I posted up a few more pics of your stuff? I'm glad those are going to someone who'll appreciate them. The 090, the 075, (both visible in the background) and the other 22 saws were all we wanted/could afford, but not knowing the fate of those two bugged me a little. I'm much happier knowing that they will live a good life somewhere other than someone's front planter.
Not at all.

They are restoration projects, that will take some time. If I cannot locate parts I will need to make patterns and cast the aluminum. I already ordered a fuel cap and air filter for the 2MG.

Back