• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy husky parts lot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsaw guy666

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
looking to buy a husky parts lot need bag of screws an lil stuff looking to buy a whole bunch drop me a pm with a price

What you looking for how much you want to spend and how you paying I’ve got a garage full of husky saw parts but nothing gets shipped till I receive payment!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PayPal F&F or email transfer works for me don’t do cash unless I’m shaking the guys hand when he picks up the parts or saw I’m selling

Already told you I had parts

This guy has messed around many folks, I wouldn't mess with him if I were you.
If you want to sell some parts get an ad up and I'm sure you can clean the garage out as quickly as you'd like if your prices are in order and you do as you say you will.

chipper ask me to bed with me in an email which i kept im going to sumitt that to the cops told him sorry not gay

hell that the truth an im not lieing about this one i gave hime i email secon letter in he asked me to sleep with him iv kept the email it going to the police soo have a great day

hell that the truth an im not lieing about this one i gave hime i email secon letter in he asked me to sleep with him iv kept the email it going to the police soo have a great day

Yeah, you should stick with the sheep, I’ve heard they’re a lot less trouble.

And btw, as tempting as it must seem, don’t bother soliciting for pig rentals here either, you won’t get any further with that than the parts requests, lol...

Are you typing with peanut butter in your mouth? I can’t understand a damned thing you say.
Not sure what you want a box of parts for?? Just to look at? I’m fairly certain you’d have trouble putting two LEGO blocks together.

Back