Christmas wishes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
A new Hobart plasma cutter and a new Hobart MiG to go with my Hobart 200 amp/100% duty cycle gas powered welder.

A new two story barn with elevator and overhead cranes

Morphine works for my aches and pains. Doctor prescribed of course. I’m too old to care or know better. It doesn’t cover the pain on the worst days. After having cancer I just don’t give a dam. (Quote gone with the wind) lol

Morphine and chain saws sounds like a great combo

I watch the kids cut now, sharpen chains. I’m retired I’ve done my time now I can sit and rebuild my saw collection most are retired till called upon.

The local health care therapists are trying to jump start me again. I was asked by my doctor what am I going to do if they revive me I said hit the woods cutting trees again. I loved being in the peaceful woods with the smell of two stroke. I just want to sit on a stump and hear the fallen snow hit the ground again. That’s my church for my whole life.

I just want a real christmas where my kids appreciate the family I ignore most of the time.

I wish you better days next year :chop:

And a 545v2 or perhaps a 543xp, not sure yet but with the concept of reality taken in to account it doesn't really matter I guess :givebeer:

Rain and calfire to lift burning restrictions. I've got a 15x30 log pile to burn plus rounds everywhere to pile and burn.

It will probably get the attention of the entire mountain and get us a few visits from calfire through out the day because of 911 calls.

I would like a moment of peace this winter. I know what I want for christmas.

I want to be out in a virgin oak forest during absolutely no wind, with a heavy wet snow that covers everything fast.

The kind of snow that makes no noise when it lands and blocks soundwaves. The kind that makes you feel like you have to be still and silent. It makes you feel isolated from it all like you are somewhere no one has ever sat foot.

I just want to sit there a few hours with some coffee and a little whisky.
It's been too many years since I saw peace like that. It carries away all the ******** that accumulates on a person.

I want to be out in a virgin oak forest during absolutely no wind, with a heavy wet snow that covers everything fast.

The kind of snow that makes no noise when it lands and blocks soundwaves. The kind that makes you feel like you have to be still and silent. It makes you feel isolated from it all like you are somewhere no one has ever sat foot.

It's been too many years since I saw peace like that. It carries away all the ******** that accumulates on a person.
Wow. Are we related? I felt like I just read something that I wrote

Wow. Are we related? I felt like I just read something that I wrote

Latest posts

Back