• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 550XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derf

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I will probably regret this, but I am selling my 550XP. This saw has been good to me and I really love it, but I have too many 50cc saws and just picked up a 550XPG that makes this a duplicate.

Nothing wrong with it except cosmetics - the clutch cover is missing a sticker and the grey paint is looking dull. The chain catch has a little bit of rash, and the front muffler has a small dent. Everything else is in perfect working order. I'll clean it up before shipping. IMG_1489.jpeg IMG_1490.jpeg IMG_1491.jpeg IMG_1492.jpeg IMG_1493.jpeg IMG_1494.jpeg

This one is a late 2016 model and it never had any problems for me. I did open up the muffler under the screen, so it vents heat better, more for preventative maintenance because I thought I was going to keep this one.

Selling Power Head Only. $350 shipped. PayPal friends and family or add 3%. Thanks for looking.

Back