Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ol biscuit said this filter had a few more miles in it...
f9fe9a712ff51837e80ec87d72bbe92c.jpg

Had to work on a saw yesterday...... a Stihl of course. My friend John has the biggest saw on the island these daze.... an 076 Supah AV.... didn’t have to do much was just running way to rich so just a few sessions of carb adjusting to bring her up to speed in the cut...... maybe speed is not the correct term.... more like smooth running is a better description...

Another dismal day on the Isle of Man but I'm sure that the 49sp kept the Fortress of Solitude nice and warm today with island sppruce .
That 49sp polly even brought out some rays of sunshine while it carved up the turkey .

Another dismal day on the Isle of Man but I'm sure that the 49sp kept the Fortress of Solitude nice and warm today with island sppruce .
That 49sp polly even brought out some rays of sunshine while it carved up the turkey .

That it did.... on both counts, plenty warm inside and right at sunset the sun broke through right on the horizon.... way pretty sunset got pitchers to prove it too!!

Back