Bearing help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you know what other saws use the same clutch side crank bearing as the Ms 260?

I want the right tool to instal the seal and the Ms 260 manual quotes the totally wrong tool! Therefore I want to get another manual for another model chainsaw that uses the same size bearing and thus seal and see what tool they suggest...

Does that make sense? Sure I can use a socket, but I don’t want to. The tool is only slightly more expensive than a new deep socket and I want the right tool for the job :)

BR 320, BR340, BR380, BR400 and BR420 all use that brg on the starter side. The press for that is 1118 893 7200.

You need the sleeve to guide the seal part#1118 893 4602 and seal driver #1120 893 2400

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Hey brad thanks for the response, however that’s not the correct seal driver, the manual is wrong. I have it and it messed up my seal! :( I think I have found the correct item now though. Thanks again!

I'm actually working on one now that needs new seals.i would like to find the correct part number for the seal driver.the flywheel side looks to be right.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back