Possible group buy, ChiCom Blue 660 clone

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be interested. Where could they be picked up in central Pa, I am out near Valley Forge?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Interested , I too need another saw like I need a hole in the head but , WTF I retire in 8 months , and I can afford it . RC

Wouldn't you know it-I log in here for the first time in probably a year and it's gonna cost me money...please put me on your list for after Christmas. My ZIP code is 59903

Might be interested. Need to figure out if I want to sell the 111s to fund another more modern big saw.

Just a bit of information to all of you guys who want to order in January. They have a crazy long holiday in January, so shipping will take every bit of a month... Just my .02.... It has kicked me in the azz before.

so did anybody besides me give serious thought to ordering on the Black Friday special ?? Figured with shipping It would be a good deal. Didn't pull the trigger because If we get saws from the same lot somebody smarter than me will probably figure out a fix, I would hate to have the saw with a different problem :lol:

I put the 660 and big bore P&C in my cart... but didn't pull the trigger.
you show restrain my friend. I was at $460 with bars chains and tools:dumb::dumb::dumb:
I had even opened paypal so I could see the shipping and then realized how close I was, Whee dodged that bullet

so did anybody besides me give serious thought to ordering on the Black Friday special ?? Figured with shipping It would be a good deal. Didn't pull the trigger because If we get saws from the same lot somebody smarter than me will probably figure out a fix, I would hate to have the saw with a different problem :lol:

I ordered 2.... One of them is already sold.

399 is for 1.... If 10 or more are ordered, they are still 179 each. Shipping is about 390 for all 10 which is 2180, or 218 each total cost.
A word of caution to the guy who places the final order.. there will be a customs import duty (tax) on the value of this order.. I ordered 8 kits at one time this past spring and got hit with a 320 dollar import duty. Those saws will sit in the new York harbor until it is paid. If it is deemed a commercial import, you will be required to hire a broker. I fortunately didn't require a broker, but it is possible.

I contacted Huztl about this. I wanted to make sure that they would allow a "non distributor" to purchase at the wholesale price. Their minimum purchase for wholesale pricing is $2000, and that ships by air - which they charge at $7 per kg, so $77 per saw.

Back