Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Dad's old chainsaw is mine now. (Dad's okay, just 91). Looks like I'll need to order a few parts to keep it running, so I'm wondering if anyone can put me in touch with a manual for a Stihl Farm Boss 038 AVS.
This is without doubt the single most useful thread I have found anywhere, on any site, for any subject. A sincere thanks to everybody who makes it somehow work.

Well, Dad's old chainsaw is mine now. (Dad's okay, just 91). Looks like I'll need to order a few parts to keep it running, so I'm wondering if anyone can put me in touch with a manual for a Stihl Farm Boss 038 AVS.
This is without doubt the single most useful thread I have found anywhere, on any site, for any subject. A sincere thanks to everybody who makes it somehow work.
Check your inbox

Good afternoon group, hope all went well this holiday.
I'm looking for a svc manual and IPL for a
Jonsereds 70E. Just picked up this beauty and want to have information about the saw.

Homelite collector in training [emoji879]
dfdbab8ec6d23d2f2d9c7731f020c8c5.jpg
0d723fdba73fc1fc91eeaa8b393edb93.jpg

Good afternoon group, hope all went well this holiday.
I'm looking for a svc manual and IPL for a
Jonsereds 70E. Just picked up this beauty and want to have information about the saw.

Homelite collector in training [emoji879]
dfdbab8ec6d23d2f2d9c7731f020c8c5.jpg
0d723fdba73fc1fc91eeaa8b393edb93.jpg
Check your inbox, service manual is a small clymer .

Hello. I could really use a copy of the repair manuals for a Stihl ms260 pro and Makita dcs 6401. My brother borrowed my 260 and returned it to me dead so now I have to figure out what he did and repair it. Thanks
Jim

Hi all, I just ordered farmertec 066 with 25 & 36" bars/chains and watching youtube videos and learning about assembling 066.

Hardly any used 066 or MS 660 on the CL, and are very pricey in our area. No way I could justify a new saw of that size for occasional use.

Is there someone here who could share pdf service & parts manual?

Hi all, I just ordered farmertec 066 with 25 & 36" bars/chains and watching youtube videos and learning about assembling 066.

Hardly any used 066 or MS 660 on the CL, and are very pricey in our area. No way I could justify a new saw of that size for occasional use.

Is there someone here who could share pdf service & parts manual?
Check your Inbox and welcome to AS.

Back