Powder coating

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackjcc

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Who here does powder coating of case halves? My searches revealed a man named Mike, but no user name.

I have an 024 that I would like to get coated if the price is right, let me know if any of you can do it.

I've used a local guy and had great results, price is good but he takes a little while to build up enough pieces to run his ovens to bake everything at once, because he says it's more efficient that way. Usually a week or two turn around, only downside.

Mike, are you still powder coating? I bought a 066 RL and had it shipped to me. It’s in need of a good powder coating.

Wow this thread is old!!!
So much has changed for me, personally, since my last post. I’ve since moved, changed jobs, and we do a sh*t ton of powder coating at work. I’ve learned about what is quality powder, specialty powders, specialty primers. We work with two different powder coating companies and there are 4 within throwing distance of where I work now. For me it’s still easier to use a local guy, but turnaround time is now a day. :D

Yes im still powdering
Pm
Great! I live in South Dakota. What is the process to get the case powder coated by you. I also seen you can make the plastics look like new. My number is (720) 355-5550. You’re welcome to call or text to discuss further.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glock37's powder coating is second to none. He did a 066 crankcase I recently bought from another member; I would highly recommend Mike!

Yes im still powdering
Pm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Glock37's powder coating is second to none. He did a 066 crankcase I recently bought from another member; I would highly recommend Mike!

I hope to have mike involved in my 066 RL rebuild. If the cases come out good, I’ll have mike do all of my saws.

Back