Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scrounged up dinner at the local Lutheran church’s lutefisk dinner.

Lutefisk absolutely stinks when being cooked but it’s actually quite tasty with butter or cream sauce. No “fishy” taste at all. The Swedish meatballs and mashed rutabaga were awesome too.
@svk Lutefisk is some good stuff. I have only had it with melted butter. We go to one of those dinners at a church just outside of Nelson, WI. Love lefsa with butter and sugar.

Stuck it, or just taking a break?

Philbert
Just taking a break. It was a mess just getting a path cut to get to this one. I did get stuck not long after though. Thought if I cut right from the top it would pinch. So I bored in about two inches down and got out the bottom but pinched the top of the bar. Blown down trees seem to have a mind of there own sometimes. Hard to read.

I've always filed with the chain on the saw guess I'll have to figure it out. I'd like to have one of the homelite410 vices some day.
Just put the saw in the bench vice, you can put it in upside down so you don't have to get around the powerhead.
I agree ares was almost $60 and they made me use a hand saw.
Surprised you didn't have your EDC 355T on your belt under your jacket :rock:.

All this Christmas Tree talk, here is the crew getting ours. Everyone else has to use a handsaw at the farm, but the owners are family friends and they know I can wield a saw....
Great picture Matt, good looking family, and I like the saw too :sweet:.

Welp,

A bit stressed out this week so im seeing Dr. Fiskars as we speak. Ill let you know what he prescribes[emoji1787]

958884a298fd8d3cd034a4d30a44a1f3.jpg

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Latest posts

Back