Husky357s question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonw0586

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have 2 husky 357 complete saws except exhaust and i think one is missing the clutch cover I know nothing about them they were acquirrd from someone with not $ then brains p and c look good what would you guys do with them??

:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures: pics?..such a deal show us.

I seen a trade in husky 444 that the skidded ran over, the front handle was bent. Installed a used handle and she ran. Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

I bought one and sold the other day for some quick profit. I really really did liked it thought. I'm not sure why it isin't as popular as 346xp is.
For sure fix em up!

My 562 is pretty much my favorite saw to run right now. I've had a ported 2159 and mild 357s but never a ported one. How do they compare with a 20" bar?
My stock 562 & ported 357s' are pretty damn close. The 357s' cut a little faster, but the 562 is so smooth it feels faster. I run 20" on the 562 & 18" on the 357s'.

Its real close. This 562 is the only stock saw I have & really feel it doesn't need porting.
I kind of knew the answer. Mastermind ported 357 runs about same as Mastermind 562 and Mastermind ported 6100 beats them both. Had a stock 562 and ran with ported 562 until bar was buried then ported took over.

I kind of knew the answer. Mastermind ported 357 runs about same as Mastermind 562 and Mastermind ported 6100 beats them both. Had a stock 562 and ran with ported 562 until bar was buried then ported took over.
I have a Mastermind 357 & one I did. Love em! But the 562 is mighty impressive for a stock saw. I might get AWOL to port it some day, only live 30 minutes from him.:cool:

Latest posts

Back