Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read through this thread and it's apparent at least one is still here :innocent:.

Guess you won't be able to cut anymore this yr now that you know :laugh:.

Stihls are ugly, I wouldn't own one of those thing if you paid me too, especially if it was an mtronic saw :happybanana:.
Go Husky :dancing:.

Ugly or not, im not brand loyal. Id take a 462 in a second. And I generally prefer Husky.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Chipper, now that you mentioned it... you’re correct. Never uses the quote option, hahahahaha

Uncle Mike, don’t rag on me about Huskys. You cheated on Winchester Model 70’s with disposable Rugers.... and I still remember convincing you that square file was the way to go. It was over dinner in the old cabin.

oh and BTW, everyone that knows a thing or two will tell ya..... Husqvarna is SUPERIOR in every aspect. Ask the guy that logged your property last what rides in his skidder..... it’s not from Germany........

What is this?

93fcc79e24187e9a92de0a9f5739736d.jpg

Not spruce , I was already there .

Chippewa National Forest snow let up and suns coming out.
View attachment 778843
Upper Red Lake pretty big for a puddle guy like me.
View attachment 778844
View attachment 778845
View attachment 778846

Son got the first walleye a nice 20"
View attachment 778847
That’s great!! Good pictures!

I just read through this thread and it's apparent at least one is still here :innocent:.

Guess you won't be able to cut anymore this yr now that you know :laugh:.

Stihls are ugly, I wouldn't own one of those things if you paid me too, especially if it was an mtronic saw :happybanana:.
Go Husky :dancing:.
I’d probably own a sthil if they didn’t have the dang flip floppin flippy caps, and if they weren’t ugly:ices_rofl:
Husky:numberone:! Oh and dolmar:D

Chipper, now that you mentioned it... you’re correct. Never uses the quote option, hahahahaha

Uncle Mike, don’t rag on me about Huskys. You cheated on Winchester Model 70’s with disposable Rugers.... and I still remember convincing you that square file was the way to go. It was over dinner in the old cabin.

oh and BTW, everyone that knows a thing or two will tell ya..... Husqvarna is SUPERIOR in every aspect. Ask the guy that logged your property last what rides in his skidder..... it’s not from Germany........
:yes:
Husky :numberone:

Could get a couple of different length bars to ease the pain.

Philbert
It would still be painful, lol.
But seriously if I really could have only one it would probably be the ported 562. Or possibly the 462 if I didn’t already have all the husky mount bars. Like others said the 550 is great and could do 90% but I’d have to choose the 562 because of the greater selection of bar length options. Could run a 16(?) or 18” and climb with it, 32” for big stuff, even occasional milling. Not ideal, but really could do it all in my situation.

There's a dealer right around the corner, why don't you have one yet :popcorn2:.

Because i have others on my list ahead of that one[emoji6]

After the 3120 gets molested by huskyhi ( did i spell that right) i have to decide if the 6100 is staying stock or going to him too. After that.... i THINK I need a 372 (non strato) because they stopped making them.

I like have things that the EPA doesn’t like[emoji2373]

Then its kinda up in the air on whats next..... so it could be a stihl.

It would still be painful, lol.
But seriously if I really could have only one it would probably be the ported 562. Or possibly the 462 if I didn’t already have all the husky mount bars. Like others said the 550 is great and could do 90% but I’d have to choose the 562 because of the greater selection of bar length options. Could run a 16(?) or 18” and climb with it, 32” for big stuff, even occasional milling. Not ideal, but really could do it all in my situation.

I think the 562 is one of THE BEST saws available because what you said. I do miss mine. But it was a love hate.

Back