MS 261 C Help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
After just 4 tanks thru a new 261 Arctic, I broke one of the screw thingys that hold down the top cover. Not the saws fault, it seems they don’t like to be unscrewed at 25 below. I broke both cams on the foot of the screw after applying excessive torque. I did a search here but came up empty handed.
Does anyone know how to change them without doing further damage?
They cost 12$ a pop here.
Thanks

Trees that fight back!!!
It makes one wonder why the trees with the most BTU’s grow in the warmest climates and why all we have up here are conifers, poplar, willow and some sporadic paper birch.
Could some kind soul deliver a cord of crabapple for me? I burned up my favourite chair yesterday after it collapsed because company was rocking on it. The rock maple it was made of threw off some pretty impressive heat.
Thanks

It makes one wonder why the trees with the most BTU’s grow in the warmest climates and why all we have up here are conifers, poplar, willow and some sporadic paper birch.
Could some kind soul deliver a cord of crabapple for me? I burned up my favourite chair yesterday after it collapsed because company was rocking on it. The rock maple it was made of threw off some pretty impressive heat.
Thanks
I always wondered about why the fish are so big in Canada, when your summer is only about 3.6 days long......

I always wondered about why the fish are so big in Canada, when your summer is only about 3.6 days long......
The fish are so big here because Canada has a strict catch and release program so that the Japanese can have them all once they migrate to the ocean. It’s something about our free trade agreement.

If you’re caught in possession of a fish over 80 pounds you’ll be spending 3 long and cold winter months cutting firewood for the RCMP barracks.
If you’re caught with a fish under 80 pounds you’ll be surrendering all your firearms.
I just can’t figure it all out.

What! We have 4 months of days with light, 4 months that the sun don`t quite make it above the horizon and just 4 months of total darkness. There is plenty of time to catch fish...LOL

Back