Sourcing jets

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phiber Optik

Reaction score
Hi guys, modding my MS660 with dual port muffler it has the WJ69B carb with 0.062 jet, I have been reading and it looks like I would benefit from running a 0.074 jet, apparently the Stihl part number is 1122 121 5607 but I can’t find stock locally, none of my dealers can even order it, and I’m having a hard time finding it online also (no luck at Bailey’s) does anyone have tips on where I could get this jet from?

thanks

Why can’t your dealer get it? NLA?

You can also drill your existing jet. Push it out and carefully open the inlet with an appropriately sized drill bit. You might want an extra in case you screw it up.

Why can’t your dealer get it? NLA?

You can also drill your existing jet. Push it out and carefully open the inlet with an appropriately sized drill bit. You might want an extra in case you screw it up.
Hi guys, modding my MS660 with dual port muffler it has the WJ69B carb with 0.062 jet, I have been reading and it looks like I would benefit from running a 0.074 jet, apparently the Stihl part number is 1122 121 5607 but I can’t find stock locally, none of my dealers can even order it, and I’m having a hard time finding it online also (no luck at Bailey’s) does anyone have tips on where I could get this jet from?

thanks
talk nicely to your dentist and ask him for 60,and 70 mil
manual root canal reamers.They increase in size as the jet is reamed
farther toward the top.

I don't really see why a larger jet will net you anything. Can't imagine on a basically stock saw you'll need more fuel than the carb can already provide.

Back