• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Vintage saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

300smag

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Looking to build my vintage saw arsenal. I am mostly into larger cc , Mccullochs and Homelites. I am looking for affordable saws , for example I have seen 80 + cc saws for around $100 - $200 in decent to nice original condition. I have a small shop that I would like to have saws on display and to cut with on occassion. Please feel free to present what you might have to offer. Thanks , Wayne

No older Husqvarnas? No older jonsered? No older Partners? No older pioneer partners? Lots of history your missing if we leave these out. The larger cc mcculloch and homelite saws aren’t cheap anymore. For collecting I think the range of the size of saws should run from 40cc to 100cc.?

Every new hobby I get into is cheap at first. Then it gets expensive.

Shortfuze82 , that sounds interesting. Could you send a pm about the details ? Thanks

I've got a collection of saws from the 50's - 60's that I've been working on restoring... If you're interested, I'll try to find some model numbers for you. What I know so far is: Pioneer 600A, Power Machine Canadien, Homelite c51 x2, McCullough 250. Not sure what the others are right now but there's 3-4 more big pioneers, an old McCullough that I can't find any numbers on, a Skilsaw, and an Eaton. Also have a few pioneers from the 80's-90's

Thanks for response ! Looks like I will have to hold off for a bit due to the time of year ... lol. I will reach out to you when I have the funds again.

I've got a collection of saws from the 50's - 60's that I've been working on restoring... If you're interested, I'll try to find some model numbers for you. What I know so far is: Pioneer 600A, Power Machine Canadien, Homelite c51 x2, McCullough 250. Not sure what the others are right now but there's 3-4 more big pioneers, an old McCullough that I can't find any numbers on, a Skilsaw, and an Eaton. Also have a few pioneers from the 80's-90's been looking for some part.saws,do u have anything?

Back