Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice tree, when we were camping this summer there was a big tall tree that I wanted to cut but some campers moved in a little bit to close for me to feel comfortable cutting it down. I'm going back this summer and if it's there I'll get it for fire wood. Looks like about 22, 26 diameter

Nice tree, when we were camping this summer there was a big tall tree that I wanted to cut but some campers moved in a little bit to close for me to feel comfortable cutting it down. I'm going back this summer and if it's there I'll get it for fire wood. Looks like about 22, 26 diameter

The kind of tree the green ripper was made for.

I have my Dad's '72 K5 Blazer CST 4x4 so I fully appreciate the "family thing". I REALLY like your Suzuki especially given the fact that it's RHD. Very clean, even down to the rain/wind shields on the front windows. Amazing how long trucks, equipment, clothes, and saws can last when cared for. Happy Friday everyone, Max.

A k5 would be an awesome beast of a truck and your dads too just perfect I hope ya use it regularly:)

There is a 4000 on Ebay that is in great condition, but it has the wrong filter cover and what looks like the wrong muffler. The recoil side decal is correct but the clutch side decal has me wondering.

Been working on this for my grandson for the pads couple of days. Son inlaw got it for him for Christmas. Just got to get new stickers for it. I also had to tune it down.
4cddf848ded2322ff3e197ee04a04fea.jpg
1e379eb9b949a4ceb92435ef8f3e17e1.jpg

Steve Sidwell

Back