Wicked Work Saws, Snellerized, or Mastermind?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used one piston for all the cylinders if I remember right. The piston and rings for those cylinders weren't ran at all before being shipped. I did 3 at once with the one I dropped and cracked. It's got a 2 piece head now. Running both rings in them as well.

I used one piston for all the cylinders if I remember right. The piston and rings for those cylinders weren't ran at all before being shipped. I did 3 at once with the one I dropped and cracked. It's got a 2 piece head now. Running both rings in them as well.
"It's got a two piece head now" wow you sure did drop it hard. A two piece head...WTF does that mean? Sounds like an X girlfriend after about a month, her head would split open and the lizard would come out...I'm serious!

"It's got a two piece head now" wow you sure did drop it hard. A two piece head...WTF does that mean? Sounds like an X girlfriend after about a month, her head would split open and the lizard would come out...I'm serious!

It hit right on the corner on the base and cracked. I put it on the case and it started to break it off so I can't tighten that corner down.

There's the Bush Weasel in northern Idaho. Has a good rep if you want "local"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Hey, I would like to know how to get in touch with this Bush Weasel. I am in North Idaho and would love to have a local rep who is highly recommended. Can't find on searches. Thanks!

While in that mix are two excellent choices, I have to throw in a pitch...Snellerized, one of the actual innovators. Of course that's if he actually has time. Lots of good ones, just I remember the conversations years back, and the ones who came later to the mod party, LOTS have come and gone, and now more than ever there are folks trying to break into the world as the "practices" are pretty established. Compression, Timing, Porting....Tree Monkey another true innovator. I can't remember the fellow up in Ontario who was also on the bleeding edge. Lots of what is now "common" was worked out years back and its more about marketing and craftsmanship differentiating the ones really active now. Just my most humble opinion. :)

While in that mix are two excellent choices, I have to throw in a pitch...Snellerized, one of the actual innovators. Of course that's if he actually has time. Lots of good ones, just I remember the conversations years back, and the ones who came later to the mod party, LOTS have come and gone, and now more than ever there are folks trying to break into the world as the "practices" are pretty established. Compression, Timing, Porting....Tree Monkey another true innovator. I can't remember the fellow up in Ontario who was also on the bleeding edge. Lots of what is now "common" was worked out years back and its more about marketing and craftsmanship differentiating the ones really active now. Just my most humble opinion. :)
Ed Heard was the Ontario porter EHP Saws. Don't think he takes on much work anymore.

Latest posts

Back