Just picked up a stihl 241c - what should I know?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would expect this in the P/R forums. Not here.
"Anything is possible in the day & age. It's possible that ole JW has a heart and is a good guy when all the layers have been peeled away.

But, I'm not a betting man. I'm keeping my money"

First insult thrown about a friend. Out of the blue!!!!!!!

"Anything is possible in the day & age. It's possible that ole JW has a heart and is a good guy when all the layers have been peeled away.

But, I'm not a betting man. I'm keeping my money"

First insult thrown about a friend. Out of the blue!!!!!!!
Does seem to be ment to trigger a response.

so......
giphy.gif

There are many people out there that sells items way below the items true value. My dad is one of them. When he sells something it's typically for about a 1/3 of it's real value.

There are many people out there that sells items way below the items true value. My dad is one of them. When he sells something it's typically for about a 1/3 of it's real value.

We have garage sales usually in late summer / early Fall. Our prices are pretty reasonable. I can't count the number of times others have told us just that. And, it's not junk or dirty as Hell. Everything gets cleaned and made usable to the best of our ability.

Our goal when we have a sale, is to sell stuff, and hopefully make a little money in the process. We don't have any carved in stone prices. Everything is negotiable. Sure, we get a lot of low-ballers. Someone might say, will you take $5.00 on an item marked $10.00? I usually reply no, but I'd take $15.00. They pretty much get my point and laugh about it. I end up telling them I'll take $7.50. Done deal!

Same principle goes if I list something on CL or some other local ad platform. Rarely do I sell something to make a killing on it. But yes, I have done that every now & then.

Back