So.. You Think You’re Tough Eh?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And not face down in the snow......
It’s funny how most think the guy snorkelling nude in the snow was me, but why let the truth get in the way of a good story?
Not sure, but I think either Del or Al Smith started the vicious rumour. Lol
Regardless, I don’t mind taking credit for it.

It’s funny how most think the guy snorkelling nude in the snow was me, but why let the truth get in the way of a good story?
Not sure, but I think either Del or Al Smith started the vicious rumour. Lol
Regardless, I don’t mind taking credit for it.

When the legend becomes fact.....print the legend. Lol

History gets so many things wrong.

Winston Churchill’s greatest speech on the radio was actually done by his standin for speaches. The standin was very good

Print the legend.

Haven’t seen Al in a long time.

Is that a jug of moonshine in the recliner?
Not moonshine, it’s wine made from spruce sap and juniper berries. It’s on the lazy boy because it was frozen solid and I wanted to thaw it out, but the alcohol in it thawed first and was very high in alcohol.
It only costs 10 cents a quart US to make and I drink it for medicinal reasons only so as to prevent such things as scurvy.

Not moonshine, it’s wine made from spruce sap and juniper berries. It’s on the lazy boy because it was frozen solid and I wanted to thaw it out, but the alcohol in it thawed first and was very high in alcohol.
It only costs 10 cents a quart US to make and I drink it for medicinal reasons only so as to prevent such things as scurvy.
You ever walk into that big ass mirror when yer all drunk? :popcorn2:

You're a bachelor too aren't you

You're a bachelor too aren't you

Off the grid also, from looks of that battery set up and inverter. Nice!
Yes and no. I’m a very elidgeable bachelor looking for my next stupid mistake.
I’m on the grid for the last three months,but having a tough time making the transition. My monthly power bill averages 20$.

Latest posts

Back