Any man bunners heat with wood?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of trends, try finding a new pair of cowboy boots that don't have a square toe. It seems that every boot maker all make square toe boots and not any round toe or pointed toe boots anymore.

Speaking of trends, try finding a new pair of cowboy boots that don't have a square toe. It seems that every boot maker all make square toe boots and not any round toe or pointed toe boots anymore.
They don't want to get sued when someone gets hurt because of them points lol.

Usually good eye contact AND a firm hand shake means you are dealing with a square dude.

Many of the clues we use to get an idea of a person often change with a persons mood. Spending time with someone is the best way to get the best idea of a person. It's like the two year marriage rule. It takes time to get to know a persons in's and out's, up's and downs. But we have to start somewhere, and a good hand shake and a strait look to the eye, is a start.
Many use these clues as a deception to gain trust, so beware the wolf in sheep clothing.

I perposely do limp hand shakes to try to deter the clowns who try to crush your hand. give em ther limp wrist hand and they figure they are already more moncho than you.

A person can't talk to me and get to know me with out trying to crush my hand, screw them I don't miss them.

:D Al

I perposely do limp hand shakes to try to deter the clowns who try to crush your hand. give em ther limp wrist hand and they figure they are already more moncho than you.

A person can't talk to me and get to know me with out trying to crush my hand, screw them I don't miss them.

:D Al

lol....I sometimes do the limp wrist hand shake to throw a person off, or for fun. I call it the wet noodle shake. lol

There is a difference from a genuine firm shake and a guy who shoots his hand in to try and get a better hand position. I’ve noticed time after time, the guys who do that are the little guys with small hands. They feel like they have something to prove. Just like how the little guys always want to prove how tough they are and want to fight. Bigger guys hardly ever pull that crap.

There is a difference from a genuine firm shake and a guy who shoots his hand in to try and get a better hand position. I’ve noticed time after time, the guys who do that are the little guys with small hands. They feel like they have something to prove. Just like how the little guys always want to prove how tough they are and want to fight. Bigger guys hardly ever pull that crap.

Or the young ones that go for the bro shake with the fist bump and you slide them the strait hand shake. lol They get confused and don't know what to do.

Latest posts

Back