Homelite history

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old2stroke

Never too many toys
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good source for the full history of the Homelite line of saws? In particular I'm curious to know if the 545 (89cc) was the latest and last of their big saws and when the last production was. Also, was the Super 2000 (114.7cc) their biggest ever and has anyone actually had their hands on this monster?

Does anyone have a good source for the full history of the Homelite line of saws? In particular I'm curious to know if the 545 (89cc) was the latest and last of their big saws and when the last production was. Also, was the Super 2000 (114.7cc) their biggest ever and has anyone actually had their hands on this monster?
Super 2000 same size as the 2100 and 3100g. They are smaller than the 7-29 and 8-29 saws.

545 is a mystical creature.. 2000s are somewhat common 7-29 and 8-29 biggest and much harder to find .. would be cool if there was a homelite history video

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Awesome saws in their day... Not sure why they went under... Probably just poorly managed and top heavy..

Back