M-Tronic is tracking you!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b07597b9506cb2efe76108bca37c5802.jpg
I had my 2016 MS362 scanned just out of curiosity about two weeks ago. Pretty cool the amount of information that is available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you have the "special dealer only" software, it also records conversations, held around the saw. It's simply called "all audio". ;)
N

Also records your temperature, heart rate, blood pressure, glucose level, and full lipid panel through the grip as well.

b07597b9506cb2efe76108bca37c5802.jpg
I had my 2016 MS362 scanned just out of curiosity about two weeks ago. Pretty cool the amount of information that is available.

Does M-tronic give max rpm, carb setting, fault codes, fuel quality, etc?

Does M-tronic give max rpm, carb setting, fault codes, fuel quality, etc?

Very basic codes only. There is enough troubleshooting information to narrow down a failed component. The system is smart enough to record and remember when a coil has been changed so as to maintain accurate hour information.

You probably won't believe this, but the latest Stihl battery powered saws etc can be remotely monitored using a mobile phone, just like the tracking system on work vehicles!

So their "app" will have to be loaded onto your personal tracking device that has GPS, microphone and a camera built into it?
Nah. Think I'll pass on that one.

and maybe one day you facebook users will "get woke" to that fact.

Latest posts

Back