Ryobi not a bad little saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkiWhiz

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I don't cut much wood but like to have a chainsaw around. I bought a little Ryobi 3714 a couple of years ago and it has surprised me. It starts very well, has enough power for my needs especially after I adjusted the carburetor, great on fuel, and it is very inexpensive.

I had a decent Ryobi with a Zenoha (sp) motor that was a good limbing saw. Just had to keep the R's up to get it to make power. Finally got a hole in the case (plastic) and it died.

Have had a 120v Ryobi electric saw with auto oiler that has run for decades. Good saw for the wood pile. No noise to keep the wife or neighbors awake. Plenty powerful. My best electric chainsaw so far (I've had 3 others over time).

I don't cut much wood but like to have a chainsaw around. I bought a little Ryobi 3714 a couple of years ago and it has surprised me. It starts very well, has enough power for my needs especially after I adjusted the carburetor, great on fuel, and it is very inexpensive.

They are a great saw for the price, I need to get mine out and run it this week.

Back