• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 5100-5105 and a 346

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beavercreek

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have 3 saws I'd like to sell if anyone is interested. I took these from a friend to help settle a debt and I don't need anymore saws. I'll try to post a picture of each and if anyone is interested I can email more or FaceTime for a closer look. The 346 has the top end off and it looks like he was polishing the ports. No scoring on jug or piston- It looks like al the parts are there. He put a new carb boot on the 5100 and needs to be put back together. I haven't looked in the exhaust port yet but it doesn't seem to have many hours. The 5105 is complete - I took it to the landing and cleaned up a few trees and ran great.Both Dolmars have an 18" Power Match 3/8 .o5o bars and an extra new one with them. Post here or email me with any questions- [email protected]

IMG_0011 copy.jpg
IMG_0012 copy.jpg IMG_0013 copy.jpg

Would that 346 run if I put it back together or does it need something finished on it?

Back