New thing to try.......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus, have a better idea of what to say...
Maybe you should be more truthful and tell us how you wrestled with that turkey carver for an hour before making the vid ! I think the whole thing was staged!
I think it’s a good idea though to show your talents.
Walt Galer would be very proud of you, as all of us are.

Yeah, I took it apart with a rope and a breaker bar, then lightly re-tightened the nut/etc...

I do need to explain that it is a drill driver with impact action, and not a regular drill.

Harley's goin Hollywood!

Plus, have a better idea of what to say...

"I'd like to thank my parents, and Harvey Weinstein, and all the Little People at Arboristsite who made this possible for me...and in the new year, I'd like to make a wish for whirled peas..."

a21b994f57d0429a9d0dfdd9011da1cc.jpg

Yeah, I took it apart with a rope and a breaker bar, then lightly re-tightened the nut/etc...

I do need to explain that it is a drill driver with impact action, and not a regular drill.

You did mention the impact drill driver. What you forgot to do is start off by saying "Hey YouTube" and then ramble on about anything that comes to your mind for 5 minutes...oh, and what about the useless intro song...I think the theme song from Top Gun is a good fit!

All kidding aside, I really like your stile of getting right into the purpose of the video...nice work!

I'm sure you'll get more views as time goes on. And if you do post more videos sharing your expertise (I hope you will), I bet your number of views will go up faster the more videos you have. Once people discover you, they'll want to see what else you have done...thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Back