Triple port 046..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jkstihl

Chainsaws make me fap.
Reaction score
Still got to put a pipe in it but she required a quarter turn out on the h after i hit it with a unibit.

Attachments

• 20200107_194245.jpg
    20200107_194245.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 64
Not a fan of front outlets. No noise cancellation.

I like a solid front cover, an added deflector to the flywheel side can and opening the PTO side and wrapping the factory deflector to exit front only.

View attachment 786600 View attachment 786601 View attachment 786602 View attachment 786603 View attachment 786604

Better way than most others, I do mine the same. Even the factory dual outlet on the front cover is too loud for me. Side exits allow for more noise cancellation.

I like a solid front cover, an added deflector to the flywheel side can and opening the PTO side and wrapping the factory deflector to exit front only.

View attachment 786600 View attachment 786601 View attachment 786602 View attachment 786603 View attachment 786604

Yeah.. There wasnt much r&d in mine...yours is way nicer. It not that much louder than it was though. I figured a straight shot out the can would be the best for flow? Mines not gonna be that massive after i solder a tube in it. Nice can by the way...how much for a front cover?

Yeah.. There wasnt much r&d in mine...yours is way nicer. It not that much louder than it was though. I figured a straight shot out the can would be the best for flow? Mines not gonna be that massive after i solder a tube in it. Nice can by the way...how much for a front cover?

Or wait how much if i send you the can..i would have to buy a new front cover

40 shipped. I have a few used covers laying around already. I've done dual ports too. Personally I think it's overkill but one local faller wanted it done on all his 461s.
IMG_0614.jpg

40 shipped. I have a few used covers laying around already. I've done dual ports too. Personally I think it's overkill but one local faller wanted it done on all his 461s.
View attachment 786660

That sounds fair..where are you located. Thinking about porting it also. Its has a d chamber cylinder. Ill pm you within a couple days when i get some funds in my paypal account...got a poulan 375 on ebay that will end soon so i will have funds in there.

View attachment 786660

And i def agree with you on the 2 extra ports..1 really woke mine up but i dont think there would be much to be had after the 1 port.

Back