Is she mad?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have many times.[emoji6]

They are frequently on the kitchen and dining room table too.

Heck

I basically completely rebuilt a saw on the kitchen table.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

I lost my wife of 30 years in August 2018. I can do whatever I want whenever I want now. Wherever I want. I just don’t care enough to do anything.

Awww man...words cant express how ****ed up a feeling that must be..i doubt that id care to live.

Awww man...words cant express how ****ed up a feeling that must be..i doubt that id care to live.
If I didn’t have two kids with her that I love, I’d be gone by now.

I have been single most of my life so I go do what ever. At the moment two possible relationships are possible, but I would not know pretty much any of the proper way to do things. So I make excuses to keep possibilities at a distance. I have one son and one grand daughter so I am good with that. I really like figuring ways to make wood processing better. Thanks

I had my saw on the kitchen island for maintenance many times for maintenance.

that was years ago, since then I smartened the f**k up and keep that crap in the garage

Much of my saw work is done at my cabin on a card table in the kitchen after it gets dark. I try to do my work at home on the table of my radial arm saw or the tailgate of my truck. I do wish I had a heated shop to work on stuff in the winter.

I lost my wife of 30 years in August 2018. I can do whatever I want whenever I want now. Wherever I want. I just don’t care enough to do anything.

Very sorry Jim. Life sucks sometimes. I've lost some very special people in my time and the two things that keep me going are the love I have for other family and the thought that I maybe able to impact someone else in a positive way to make their life special in one way or another.

I've learned that the pain and hurt never goes away, it just dulls.

Latest posts

Back