346 NE value

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2drtahoe4x4

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Curious to hear some opinions of what the current market value is on a clean 346 NE? Prices seem to be all over from what I’ve seen so far.

Not buying or selling just general conversation. Always looking at what’s out there. Interested to see what different folks thought they were worth that’s all.

Appreciate the responses. Good looking saw you have there, but I’m partial to the orange ones haha. Said I wasn’t going to buy another one, but all this looking around has got me thinking I just might.

I’ve seen stock running 346xp saws going between $200/$400. I hear there great saws. There running at 14,000 rpm stock. I’m not sure if they need porting or not.

There a guy that has new ones from turkey listed on eBay not sure if he will ship to the states I got mine from a guy in Greece last year.

I paid $425 for minty used 346, 3 years ago. Also bought a couple used running ones for $200, 4 or 5 years ago. I'd think prices to be a little higher now. Up to $600 for a new one.

Appreciate the responses. Good looking saw you have there, but I’m partial to the orange ones haha. Said I wasn’t going to buy another one, but all this looking around has got me thinking I just might.

Well I guess somebody has to chase the plain girls, might as well be you.

I miss the days of running new 346s on the crew...those were the days..and even tho i dont have one they will always hold a special place in my heart.

Latest posts

Back