What Saw's On The Kitchen Island Today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are all Pansies! Every saw in this thread is spotless. All my saws are dirty and I would put them in the kitchen if I wanted to... I just don't want to [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
Wait, you think those are spotless, those are my dirty ones, the spotless ones I set on a rag so they don't get dirty ;).

They only sell the small ones over here, largest jonny is 58. Not sure what they're playing at, not much sales it seems. Husky up to 57x.
The older generation looks like real and solid chainsaws, the new one's looks like a piece of soap. Thanks.

They only sell the small ones over here, largest jonny is 58. Not sure what they're playing at, not much sales it seems. Husky up to 57x.
The older generation looks like real and solid chainsaws, the new one's looks like a piece of soap. Thanks.
I'm not sure what they are selling here stateside now, last I knew it was some smaller saws. Redmax is selling some of the jreds that are now labeled Redmax, but I haven't done much research on them lately to know what they are still offering.

They are good runners, I don't really need this one as I have a ported one with heat that usually gets run, so...
Here's a nice orange saw, you know I like those too :sweet:. Just like my avatar :rock:.
View attachment 787063

If they still had that one it would be my choice for sure when I bought my 5105, however they needed to make it in to a piece of soap with some jewellery hanging around it.
I noticed they have raised the price too by some considerable 5% or so in the new year, don't know what that's all about.
Anyway I have slimmed my 5105 with the old original starter cover version (ordered the parts) and it's becoming pretty cool, looks like it was designed to be in the first place.
I'll post a picture when I get it on to my kitchen bench :)

LOL.
In high school I went over to a friend's farm to find an engine on the kitchen table. My friend, who might have been the guilty party, said it was "old Joe's", his father's. It was a genetic thing but it WAS the muscle car era. Catchy disease.

LOL.
In high school I went over to a friend's farm to find an engine on the kitchen table. My friend, who might have been the guilty party, said it was "old Joe's", his father's. It was a genetic thing but it WAS the muscle car era. Catchy disease.
Sounds like a great household :D.

If they still had that one it would be my choice for sure when I bought my 5105, however they needed to make it in to a piece of soap with some jewellery hanging around it.
I noticed they have raised the price too by some considerable 5% or so in the new year, don't know what that's all about.
Anyway I have slimmed my 5105 with the old original starter cover version (ordered the parts) and it's becoming pretty cool, looks like it was designed to be in the first place.
I'll post a picture when I get it on to my kitchen bench :)
That 5105 should be a great saw for you, great quality for sure. So she doesn't look as fat now :p.
Last yr made, never had a bar mounted on her :sweet:. The one in my avatar was my first one, I've had many since then :rock:.
Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 12.05.20 AM.png

Quite a bit, shipping gets a bit costly, then I'd guess you have import fees of some sort. I just sent a 2166/72 to Northern Ireland(almost made it to you), wasn't cheap to ship, but way cheaper than driving there from here :innocent:.

Yeah, it gets a different cost when the freight to the other side of the world and customs have had their share.

Back