372 or 562

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it fired right up 2 pulls and chain felt pretty sharp - sunk it into that red oak on the end of pile and i got to say for the size and weight of the saw i am impressed. It’s not the 372 but pretty dang close As long as you don’t put pressure on it it cuts even with the bar full into the log. I believe fella put new bar on it Chain not new but sharp skip tooth. I appreciate all the advice on the buy. I believe it was a good buy - I paid the man filled it up and gonna hit the pile as soon as the shower breaks

Attachments

• 13E24183-6230-43D3-B04C-F13FC1192B6D.jpeg
    13E24183-6230-43D3-B04C-F13FC1192B6D.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 11
Well it fired right up 2 pulls and chain felt pretty sharp - sunk it into that red oak on the end of pile and i got to say for the size and weight of the saw i am impressed. It’s not the 372 but pretty dang close As long as you don’t put pressure on it it cuts even with the bar full into the log. I believe fella put new bar on it Chain not new but sharp skip tooth. I appreciate all the advice on the buy. I believe it was a good buy - I paid the man filled it up and gonna hit the pile as soon as the shower breaks
nice...you will love the saw ....their top of the class

Back