Not so Merry Christmas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why own something you aint using or can’t make money off of? Around here, on the job site, a chainsaw is almost a disposable item. Cheaper than a lot of the other equipment and far easier to replace. If you value your saws that much best store them in a vault and tell no one about them. Just like fishing, you cant afford to lose it over the side of the boat, you got no business fishing.

Why own something you aint using or can’t make money off of? Around here, on the job site, a chainsaw is almost a disposable item. Cheaper than a lot of the other equipment and far easier to replace. If you value your saws that much best store them in a vault and tell no one about them. Just like fishing, you cant afford to lose it over the side of the boat, you got no business fishing.
I use my saws pretty often in the winter, but in the summer they tend to sit. So, based off of what you said, I should sell all my saws every spring and buy new ones every fall?

Just to have it when you need it thats why.

Back