Held an 880 magnum yesterday

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Run a Sachs Dolmar 166 bored 4mm over sporting a modified 084 piston, Bore was 56mm now at 60
and at 136cc's it will send blood through your body you never thought. It's a blast to run and pulls like
a freight train.

Wide breach between Need-Want.
If you like such a saw......enjoy.

do we really need a AC in a truck.......extra big tires?

Try getting thru one single day with out rationalizing something.

Lol. Enjoy life. No one drinks really good scotch for the effect cheaper would have the same effect.

Or eat lobster just because you need to eat.

I put six super swampers on my one ton truck. Narrower dualists on the rear and wider sneakers on the front. After running six Armstrong MET ‘s I needed more ground clearance. With 33” swampers and more leafs in the springs it worked out.

I purchased the truck for $3 k and put my profits from one year into building it.

I put six super swampers on my one ton truck. Narrower dualists on the rear and wider sneakers on the front. After running six Armstrong MET ‘s I needed more ground clearance. With 33” swampers and more leafs in the springs it worked out.

I purchased the truck for $3 k and put my profits from one year into building it.

Should have got gumbo mudders they were the best mud tire made but hard to find now. Had 38.5s now have groundhawg 38.5s and they are decent but dont compare with thr gumbosIMG_20170608_170912.jpg

I was bidding on a Stihl 076 on eBay but the prices on any big cc saws have gone ballistic. Maybe that Chinese 105 cc for $300 for a mill isn’t bad.

Latest posts

Back