Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey JJ how do I see the pics on that site of yours?

I'm real excited about these cylinders.

Another question... the little red barn 4000 piston is anyone having luck with them? I know poor Stevo had a bad experience with the 3400 piston
You have to create an account, simple.

Steve Sidwell

Hello all Poulan enthusiasts, I belive this is my first post under Poulan saws. I have a couple really badged Poulans. Both are Craftsman by color a grey black and red 3.7 /18. The Grey saw I believe is a 3600, it has the thick rings. The red saw is a thin ring 3700.

I put the red saw together from 2 parts saws. The red and a few parts from a badly abused 3700.

Hope to add photos, cell coverage is poor at the moment.

Attachments

• 20200114_164746.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 14
  • 20200114_164800.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 7
Hello all Poulan enthusiasts, I belive this is my first post under Poulan saws. I have a couple really badged Poulans. Both are Craftsman by color a grey black and red 3.7 /18. The Grey saw I believe is a 3600, it has the thick rings. The red saw is a thin ring 3700.

I put the red saw together from 2 parts saws. The red and a few parts from a badly abused 3700.

Hope to add photos, cell coverage is poor at the moment.

I didn’t think there was a 3600. The thick rings I thought were all 3800’s.

If you have Oiler problems send me a message. I cut a bunch of replacement diaphragms. I kindve gave up for now on cutting other gaskets. If the demand is there I may look at cutting some.

Latest posts

Back