Homelite super mini

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a clean saw, sounds pretty good!
Now stop stealing the saws I want around MB! lol

P.S. when can I bring mine over for a tune? lol

Yeah it’s in all right shape has an original homelite bar needs a new air filter though but I might have a used one somewhere. I had to tune it in the shop it’s too cold outside at -30 C lol

Unusual to hear the auto oiler was bad, usually the homelite ones are pretty bullet proof.
Still the standard I compare other saws of the same displacement class to.
My sawing buddy is always amazed at what my samples can do, he wants me to sell him one of mine.
Will be putting a ms250 up against one this summer, I won't be betting against the homelite....

I think it’s basically the Canadian version of the Super EZ. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong.

Will be putting a ms250 up against one this summer, I won't be betting against the homelite....
<----- Looking forward to that. There had better be a video or 2!!!

I have to tune the super mini too. Damn cold, it'll have to wait.

You can bet I will do video's, several saw/chain combo's.

I have heard many tales of the SEZ’s “punch-above-its-displacement” reputation. From what little run time I’ve had with mine, even not running 100%, I tend to believe them.

One little experiment I have in mind, processing a big blow down hickory with my SEZ. This is a tree that should, in theory, completely outclass a small saw. If I end up trying it, definitely plan to capture some video.

I have heard many tales of the SEZ’s “punch-above-its-displacement” reputation. From what little run time I’ve had with mine, even not running 100%, I tend to believe them.

One little experiment I have in mind, processing a big blow down hickory with my SEZ. This is a tree that should, in theory, completely outclass a small saw. If I end up trying it, definitely plan to capture some video.

You can bet I will do video's, several saw/chain combo's.

:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures: ... and videos!

Latest posts

Back