Dolmar PS32

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite a while. My 2015 model was built there.

Their fit and finish is every bit as good as their German siblings, at least from the ones I’ve seen.

I guess proper guidance and quality control does make a difference.
I've been looking at that one myself lately, I don't need one but you know... it looks nice.

Because of the weather around here I'll probably put off fixing this one until Spring or at least until it's warmer, I have a few other saws if I need one.

But do you have a small easy lightweight one?

That's my excuse for buying it anyway, it fills an empty spot on my shelf for a small and lightweight easy livin' rear handle chainsaw. Besides I needed to feed the chainsaw bug...

But do you have a small easy lightweight one?

That's my excuse for buying it anyway, it fills an empty spot on my shelf for a small and lightweight easy livin' rear handle chainsaw. Besides I needed to feed the chainsaw bug...
That's about all I do have anymore. I've got an Echo 330T, two Poulan 25s, two Homelite XLs (the small XL), a Stihl MS250, a Super EZ...I have a few bigger saws also..

Can’t remember if I asked, does your 32 have a cat muffler?
I actually have no idea if it has or not. I haven't had the saw but for a few days and it's covered with dirt and grit and haven't had a chance to even look much at it. I took the top cover off it and noticed it had no carb but I need to look further to see if anything else is missing. I was also given an Echo cs520 and looked it over, did the math and determined it cost more to fix it up than it was worth so I'll take the bar and chain off of it and throw it in with the parts saws..

Back