Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can basically hang bar oil out of the jug like a booger when it’s below zero lol.

My bar oil stays next to the boiler till I need it.
View attachment 789848
Picture was loading slow, I was highly anticipating the booger :popcorn2:. I feel let down :badpc:.

With a heavy heart I solemnly announce the sudden and unexpected passing (may it R.I.P) of my motivation on this phark'n table project. I started yesterday's epoxying at 11am and finished it at about 9pm. i only just had enough natural light to barely see what I was doing at that hour and couldn't put the lights on in fear the insects would be attracted then dive into fresh epoxy. Well, sunlight this morning revealed the bastids found it anyway. Most of the lil vandals just flailed around leaving their reckless legacy, whilst one winner managed to bury itself so deep it's gonna have to stay there. I'll have to sand the table then hurry up and wait for another 4ltrs of epoxy to arrive.
#overIt

With a heavy heart I solemnly announce the sudden and unexpected passing (may it R.I.P) of my motivation on this phark'n table project. I started yesterday's epoxying at 11am and finished it at about 9pm. i only just had enough natural light to barely see what I was doing at that hour and couldn't put the lights on in fear the insects would be attracted then dive into fresh epoxy. Well, sunlight this morning revealed the bastids found it anyway. Most of the lil vandals just flailed around leaving their reckless legacy, whilst one winner managed to bury itself so deep it's gonna have to stay there. I'll have to sand the table then hurry up and wait for another 4ltrs of epoxy to arrive.
#overIt
Oh that drives me nuts! I do my painting projects inside a screen tent and a few of those little ****ers still manage to get into paint.

I love the term bastid, not too many people besides me use that one ;)

Yeah they are annoying.

Flat brimmed baseball cap, outdoorsy type of jacket, skinny jeans, and converse. Lol.

We get them on the weekends going into TSC all nice new clothes. Leave in a range rover after buying dog food and a couple of bundles of firewood

sssssssssssss
Ya they usually are . Had one guy with a Discovery sitting by my 72 chvy c20 . When I got to my truck he approached me asking how much it would take to buy it. Just did my usual not for sale

Years ago I had a guy come in and ask if I would sell my beat up old 1989 F150. As it was parked just inside the gate pointed out sitting in my wood yard surrounded by around 80 cord of wood I couldn't see why he would even bother to stop. It was obviously a very active and hard worked truck.

Posers here either have jeeps or street mudders on trucks. That never leave the road.
Around here the "street mudder" phenomenon kind of goes by town. Certain towns have tons and others have nearly none.

The nicest jacked up truck at my son's high school is driven by a girl. It is a nice 1500 Chevy, not gaudy looking at all. LOL

Back