• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold new 36" Tsumura lite bar - stihl mt - $115 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
could also make one of these into .404 for $15 more. Also have a nice skip 404 chain to go with it. add $20 - 104dl 063 404 full skip semi chisel

Redbull660,
I’m looking to equip my ms460 and P85 with this bar for Felling and mill respectively.

(I’ve got the bar mount adapterD009-Do025)
And, I’ve easily found the .063” ripping chain but loose traction on full skip 3/8 .063”.
I’m a Round file : chisel or semi cutters are fine Ive had good luck with Stihl chain loops

.050” skip is everywhere around here -I run it out of convenience on my ES-25”
Do you have .063” skip loops 114-115? Or know something I haven’t found- I just had my Stihl dealer tell me three weeks ago Stihl doesn’t make a 36” bar in .063”——. Which is wrong... So here I am.

I’m trying to buy that bar with a lot of words attached and a logical and simple solution tied to it.

Thanks. Brian

Back