How many Chainsaws do you own?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't do the pics but talk about frustrating. My phone didn't have the SCHTUFF to apply the "ALEXA" app so my little brother used Wyfes sorta newer phone to get Alexa up and running so YFE (Wifey) can listen to her music with wifi / alexa in the back yard or most anywhere on the property. Now she is getting notifications (meant for me) from an auction company - Ebay - OPE - AS and more .. Some of my texting bleeds over as well. My little brother is 5-1/2 hours away and it sounds as if he won't be back for several months. YFE is very "ANTI CAD" I am thinking about a new phone and asking a neighbor friend to step in
Always something to focus on.

I can't do the pics but talk about frustrating. My phone didn't have the SCHTUFF to apply the "ALEXA" app so my little brother used Wyfes sorta newer phone to get Alexa up and running so YFE (Wifey) can listen to her music with wifi / alexa in the back yard or most anywhere on the property. Now she is getting notifications (meant for me) from an auction company - Ebay - *** - AS and more .. Some of my texting bleeds over as well. My little brother is 5-1/2 hours away and it sounds as if he won't be back for several months. YFE is very "ANTI CAD" I am thinking about a new phone and asking a neighbor friend to step in
Always something to focus on.
And to think you went out of your way to enable that surveillance:oops:

15794561676667769364303122438861.jpg My newest saw arrived in the mail last week. Really wanted to tear some $#@! up with it this weekend, but it's gonna have to wait. I know this ain't as exotic as "Chipper's Island", but my better half is putting dinner together right now and she won't share her kitchen space.

View attachment 789948 My newest saw arrived in the mail last week. Really wanted to tear some $#@! up with it this weekend, but it's gonna have to wait. I know this ain't as exotic as "Chipper's Island", but my better half is putting dinner together right now and she won't share her kitchen space.
Sweet.
I like the small bar mount on them.

Back