How many Chainsaws do you own?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Near mint MS440 with less than 10 tanks through it. 25" full skip
Near mint 026 with Intellicarb, decomp and early style, factory free flowing muffler, 20" 3/8 full skip
Near mint 026 with new OEM piston, bearings, etc. headed my way. 20" .325 full comp

That's probably it for me. I'm pretty much all set.

I only have 2; a Craftsman 18" 42cc I bought to cut down a tree next to the house before a windstorm, and a Husqvarna 55 my neighbor just gave me. Awesome saw this is. Looking for a third; saws are fun!
Welcome to AS.
You came to the right place to learn about them as well as find others.
Brett

Joined AS 8 years ago with about 3 saws. Now a bit over 65 gas saws, mostly freebees from E10 poisoning, plus 6 electric saws for indoors use.
My signature below has the link for the out dated saw list and another link of my AS pix albums.
Lot of fun and great education and end up with usable tools...

Aight, you guys with over 50, you gotta post pictures. I wanna see this.
UN4t7Sv.jpg

vTTzZ3q.jpg

XGX5TJQ.jpg

Sho2nnu.jpg

wiq5GUA.jpg

Wt6HR0V.jpg

YU8nOAk.jpg

BrBZ6gJ.jpg

Well over 500 saws, 75% are 6 cube plus, About 30 123cc Mac's, 22 Sachs Dolmar 166's
and the list can go on and on and on.

Crazy! Awesome collection, would love to check it out someday!

I'm currently at 12 with a couple parts saws. Ever since joining I've been up to 25 and down to 6. They seem to be always coming and going with just a few that have been keepers.

I have 5 in all 4 Stihl's and one Hooskie all Super 032AV,MS211,MS362,MS461 one that wont run a HUS. 142E.
Does anybody have Hotsaws101 contact info that he actually answers as I want to send him my 461 for his porting work?
Thank you.

Back