saw builder for Dozer Dan saw repair?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here I'd rather put money into tooling up my own shop. There's some great builders out there though. Kevin and a couple Randy's have helped me out a lot with this stuff.
yep, kevins just a couple hours from me and has been helpful and i consider a good friend. had help from lots of other guys too.

im done stickin up for individual builders, and am not interested in the drama that seems to follow some people, and im not sure if you mean the thread regarding “larry”, but the reason for that thread was so that people who searched for larrys wacky worksaws, saw the thread on a google search, and would hopefully learn that that person is currently in possession of several thousand dollars worth of other peoples stuff. period. hopefully they learn it before they send their $1000 saw to him and never hear from him again. one mans smear campaign is another mans PSA lol.
Right! All I was saying was some of the powers that be swept a lot of Harry’s indiscretions under the rug cause he was in their club. Then one day he wasn’t in the club. Then he was the devil. LOL

That would be a mild understatement and of late some of them have been bashing someone who offered some opinions in a video of randys work.
The ron1313 thing was hard to swallow for many. He was a friend to many and just disappeared one day.

That “someone” doesn’t know his ass from a bag of hammers when it comes to performance upgrades on a chainsaw. And some of the 6500 people he is “teaching” every day at YTU will end up with a steaming pile of ****. They’ll eventually be coming here and to the other site looking for what went wrong.
There are hundreds of guys porting saws whose names never get mentioned if their business model is solid. The lynch mob usually only wakes up when it smells something funny

The ron1313 thing was hard to swallow for many. He was a friend to many and just disappeared one day.

That “someone” doesn’t know his ass from a bag of hammers when it comes to performance upgrades on a chainsaw. And some of the 6500 people he is “teaching” every day at YTU will end up with a steaming pile of ****. They’ll eventually be coming here and to the other site looking for what went wrong.
There are hundreds of guys porting saws whose names never get mentioned if their business model is solid. The lynch mob usually only wakes up when it smells something funny

Yep yep...yep.

I agree with pretty much everything you said except for the last part. We saw how they viciously attacked Lad Yelling to all ends of the galaxy every time Lad and Dandy were on the outs with each other....

And then when Lad and Dandy were getting along, there were no issues with him....interesting eh?

Ron always seemed like a two faced ******* to me so his strange exit over there didn't come as a shock at all. I tried to help him out over here one time recovering some stuff that an ex mod had buried and even after I recovered everything he basically pissed in my face a couple days later.

I was surprised that he was given the head henchman role over at the other place but his true colors eventually came through.

FBA522F4-CE92-4920-B3DC-C9F1DD797E5C.jpeg

I did not see that one....by opinions I can imagine you mean a difference of opinion :blob2:

It wasn't even a knock against him. Just talked about things he would do differently and maybe doing some work on top of what was done already to see what would happen. Randy wasn't even the one who was mad about it.

It wasn't even a knock against him. Just talked about things he would do differently.
Right, we've seen that episode play out over here a few times too back in the day.

Groupies be like "How dare you challenge the great and powerful wizard!!"
659FEF38-5B19-4C54-B352-27361889A587.png

Randy wasn't even the one who was mad about it.
Maybe not publicly. I bet it was mentioned in their super secret group chat though ;)

I agree with pretty much everything you said except for the last part. We saw how they viciously attacked Lad Yelling to all ends of the galaxy every time Lad and Dandy were on the outs with each other....

And then when Lad and Dandy were getting along, there were no issues with him....interesting eh?

Very interesting...

builders only to be cut to shreds by the "groupies".
I have watched these "gurus" for sometime now. My observations-
1. It is my way or the highway.
2. I have saw people respond on threads and not a soul would respond or "like" what was posted. Let the guru like it and 50 groupies then respond with likes!
They sit back waiting on their " master" to approve.
3. Buddy-Buddy with individuals ,then individual goes sour,and not one peep or bashing session. These guys can be read like a cheap novel.
4. They rip someone because they see things differently. Individuals pout for a few months and run off then come back for more.

Latest posts

Back