saw builder for Dozer Dan saw repair?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just talked about things he would do differently and maybe doing some work on top of what was done already to see what would happen.
He should’ve tried that to his own cylinder then....

Hard to do some of those things that can’t be done without a lathe or a right angle.

I have watched these "gurus" for sometime now. My observations-
1. It is my way or the highway.
2. I have saw people respond on threads and not a soul would respond or "like" what was posted. Let the guru like it and 50 groupies then respond with likes!
They sit back waiting on their " master" to approve.
3. Buddy-Buddy with individuals ,then individual goes sour,and not one peep or bashing session. These guys can be read like a cheap novel.
4. They rip someone because they see things differently. Individuals pout for a few months and run off then come back for more.
This "pouting room" you speak of...
r-SKEPTICAL-THIRD-WORLD-KID-600x275.jpg

I have watched these "gurus" for sometime now. My observations-
1. It is my way or the highway.
2. I have saw people respond on threads and not a soul would respond or "like" what was posted. Let the guru like it and 50 groupies then respond with likes!
They sit back waiting on their " master" to approve.
3. Buddy-Buddy with individuals ,then individual goes sour,and not one peep or bashing session. These guys can be read like a cheap novel.
4. They rip someone because they see things differently. Individuals pout for a few months and run off then come back for more.
Very well said.

Touchdown dances are almost as lame as saw groupies. LOL
I showed late to the party I guess. Should have known better than to say anything about CJ yesterday. I just thought it would be better than the "big reveal" down the road when guys start coming forward with their stories.

I showed late to the party I guess. Should have known better than to say anything about CJ yesterday. I just thought it would be better than the "big reveal" down the road when guys start coming forward with their stories.
I think you were very justified in what you said. The rest of us are poking a little fun at the lynch mob on other sites. ;)

Latest posts

Back