What Saw's On The Kitchen Island Today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a permanently mounted tac you have on there, does the bulgy high capacity filter make any change in short time performance?

The story is that the HD or high top filter is actually a bottleneck on a ported saw. Some guys say the regular filter flows better. The HD version definitely has the advantage in terms of filtering and runtime between cleaning.

Well as I have understood it there is some tolerance and forgiveness for us wannabees that don't really have a proper kitchen island...

Anyway, the new slimline starter cover on my Dolly 5105 didn't come with a badge, so obviously I had to make one - in aluminum.
RIMG0060.JPG RIMG0063.JPG

Fired it up for the first time this morning, what a sweet response. I love this baby !

Well as I have understood it there is some tolerance and forgiveness for us wannabees that don't really have a proper kitchen island...

Anyway, the new slimline starter cover on my Dolly 5105 didn't come with a badge, so obviously I had to make one - in aluminum.
View attachment 791094 View attachment 791095

Fired it up for the first time this morning, what a sweet response. I love this baby !
Nice!!

View attachment 791094 View attachment 791095

That's some sweet bling :rock:.

Latest posts

Back