What model is this Husqvarna?.. (Having trouble identifying!)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_2020-01-22-21-55-58.png Screenshot_2020-01-22-21-55-48.png

Id personally throw this on there, a recoil is not that complicated of a part and the china ones hold up fairly well.

As far as bars go, here is what i have to work with.
Starting from top (the one attached to the saw) to bottom, these are the markings on what i have:

1. SWC00T Made in USA
11622 20 UXL 50 ST

2. MAKITA C6
3/8" (oo)72 [-]1.3mm/.050

3. McCulloch 050 375 WA

4. 35020 MK 72 TR

5. No markings or sprocket, just can tell that it used to be red.

6. Oregon 11413 1450-9149

7. RSN B 24/60 050/1 3
3/8 84DL 92640 GG
Made In Canada
large X close to sprocket and says OH 3/8

That last one i believe originally ran on that Mac 610 i mentioned but if it will fit on the 372 it would make for a nice 24'' unit and not having to buy a new chain for now.

But are any of these a good match for this unit?

Attachments

• GOPR0044.JPG
    GOPR0044.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 11
  • GOPR0045.JPG
    GOPR0045.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 10
  • GOPR0046.JPG
    GOPR0046.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 10
Dang ol rupedog trying to give it to ya raw with no lube huh

I totally support the community here and dont mean to be a little B!+<# but my family is poor and up to a few years ago i was plowing mesquites with a 14'' electric Remington and a 400ft extension cord that occasionally caught on fire. No offense but out of necessity I'm a pretty low budget kinda guy.

#7 should work just fine.

OK i was hoping so. The chain needs some demucking (its very sticky-stiff) so i'll soak it in vinegar then relube. The bar is straight with no burr (lip).

Will the bar work fine without a spike or do i need one to cover that gap? This guy had a spike on both sides of the bar on his 372.. it looks like a good setup; where can i get these?
https://www.arboristsite.com/community/attachments/img_20181119_173736935-jpg.687788/

I plan to eventually get that 610 running for delimbing zombies since its slow and heavy. that plus some MREs = apocalypse readiness.

In regards of the missing I’d tag...

Junk pile build.
Warranty return, refused something something, just send us the tag, blah, blah, blah.
Dealer forgot to move the tag over onto new case, or did a poor job.
Removed from service, tag removed before disposal.
Oddly enough, insurance recovery sale, auction. Usually these are just scratched up badly or stamped over.
Sometimes the things fall off, cause it is a Husqvarna and everything else vibrates loose so why not the tag.

Could be stolen, tag removed.

At one time I had a 372 with a tag that was etched with the word DEMO, looked like a dremel tool extravaganza. The case had hash marks dremeled into it. Whatever the hash marks were counting, it happened a lot. Beyond the dremel marks it was in quite good condition aside from needing a crank.

I am not encouraging folks to ignore that fact that a saw might be stolen property, my personal opinion would be that anything with a damaged serial number is likely stolen, however there are other reasons. Best advice, if it causes you concern, walk away. If it does not, it should, ask questions, press for answers, no answers, bad answers, walk away. If the seller will not sign a completed receipt, run away.

Brand:
Adefol

Nothing if you want to support china, I personally do what I can to avoid it. Some parts are oem from china and when helping friends on their homeowner specials I'll use them, and some oem carbs are made there too :rare2:.

Brand:
Adefol

Nothing if you want to support china, I personally do what I can to avoid it. Some parts are oem from china and when helping friends on their homeowner specials I'll use them, and some oem carbs are made there too :rare2:.

i do kinda like the full wrap though. seems like itd be comfortable. might get that one afterall.

#7 should work just fine.

Looks like it should work.

One thing though.. its a 24'' bar but the chain on it (came with it, attached) says OREGON, 72 on one side, 25 on the other side. so it IS a 86dl chain right? I just wonder about that 72 stamped on the bottom of each link, isn't that usually the DL count? I feel like im missing something here.

Attachments

• GOPR0055.JPG
    GOPR0055.JPG
    613.6 KB · Views: 7
  • GOPR0056.JPG
    GOPR0056.JPG
    715.8 KB · Views: 7
  • GOPR0057.JPG
    GOPR0057.JPG
    581.1 KB · Views: 7
Wraps are nice unless you have to flush cut a stump on flat ground.

For that, we have Baby here. She can and will flush cut your stump bro.
down to like 3/4'' and you better believe it.

62cc 20" running 20:1 Echo RedArmor oil plus our fine California 91 gasohol..

DON'T WAKE THE BABY!

Attachments

• GOPR0061.JPG
    GOPR0061.JPG
    595.7 KB · Views: 13
  • GOPR0062.JPG
    GOPR0062.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 13
Looks like it should work.

One thing though.. its a 24'' bar but the chain on it (came with it, attached) says OREGON, 72 on one side, 25 on the other side. so it IS a 86dl chain right? I just wonder about that 72 stamped on the bottom of each link, isn't that usually the DL count? I feel like im missing something here.

The 72 on the bottom of the drive link denotes .050 gauge. On the bar back by the bar studs will be a stamp with the full bar break down including a driver stamp with the count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtf this is not fair...yall husqvarna guys can get oem wrap and dawgs for less than 30$?!?!?!

If you have a 572, a wide clutch cover too.

Or wait is that oem or china i was saw it said genuine but sometimes they put that with non oem parts, but hell even less than 30 for non oem is still a killer deal. The chinamen want over 50$ for a 3/4 wrap for a 046 by itself.

Back