• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 288xp Ported

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yotaismygame

Juiced Saws #GetJuiced
Reaction score
I picked this saw up locally. Was a good running saw with tons of compression. Tore it down to the case and went from there. Almost every part went through the ultra sonic. She is clean! Oem top end that came on it was nearly perfect. No need to replace the ring. After porting the compression came out to almost 205psi. I replaced all the top end gasket, spark plug, pull cord. fuel line, fuel filter, and fuel&oil cap O-rings. I also tore the starter assembly down for cleaning, cleaned and oil the air filter. Nothing was not touched on this saw. The coils on this saw came very clean. Look newer to me. I do not have any factual evidence of this though. Screens in both muffler ports.

Port work: Base and band cut, port timing change, and polishing. 500 grit on the exhaust, 120 in everything else.

All Oem ported 288xp $800 shipped.

24.jpg
5.jpg 9.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg

Latest posts

Back