• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Beautiful Dolmar 6800i

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fark...I’d be all over that if I was closer. GLWS

These are such strong saws. Cut meaner and faster than anything in the 60-70cc range that I've run - almost like a factory ported saw. Pulls 24" with ease. Excellent price for an impressive saw. GLWS
Smokes my ms362, and my Husqvarna 288xp stock

Attachments

• 15797127202512984656289156125938.jpg
    15797127202512984656289156125938.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 57
Not trashing the saw.... it’s very nice. but your 288 needs some attention of that’s true :rolleyes:
No trashing taken. I'm gonna give her some love soon, wanna do a once over on her, clean carb, maybe some fresh rings, and definately needs some odds and ends. She's been up for 2 weeks , now that it's colder, we slowed up a bit on work so it's saw refresh time.

No trashing taken. I'm gonna give her some love soon, wanna do a once over on her, clean carb, maybe some fresh rings, and definately needs some odds and ends. She's been up for 2 weeks , now that it's colder, we slowed up a bit on work so it's saw refresh time.

Unless of course you are referring to small wood...... because in small enough wood my 346 smokes a 3120xp :D

beautiful saw you have there- GLWS

Back