What model is this Husqvarna?.. (Having trouble identifying!)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wtf this is not fair...yall husqvarna guys can get oem wrap and dawgs for less than 30$?!?!?!
Wasn't that you who was saying huskys are junk :dumb:
If you have a 572, a wide clutch cover too.
Got one on the way right now :happybanana:.
Gonna run the 576 all summer without any concern of scratching the clutch cover, then I'll put the new one on it from the wrap handle kit and sell the saw this fall :clap:
Ill take a 046/460 3/4!!!!

And thats pretty nice of ya rearview.
You missed it, I gave that away this summer :).
Rex is way past deserving. Us MI boys try to look out for each other.
Rex is a great guy, but don't tell him I said that lol.
Yes, look out for other michiganders as well as other husky guys(that sounded better in my mind :surprised3:), ready to join the club @Jkstihl :cheers:.
The way it should be.
Yes sir, everyone looks out for everyone really is the way it should be :cheers:.
CU gave me a new saw, his dog and his wife! Oh and a new car.
Forgot to say he also gave you all the payments that went along with them :envy::envy::envy::envy::envy::lol:.

There will be a influx of full wrap 372s on the used market in coming years i bet.

What makes you say that? If they’re true west coast fallers saw normally after a year a guy will put a top end then year two it’s a parts or backup saw.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What makes you say that? If they’re true west coast fallers saw normally after a year a guy will put a top end then year two it’s a parts or backup saw.

Just saying because of these 30$ oem full wraps on the market...or is that normal price? Im used to the 100$+ stihl wraps.

Just saying because of these 30$ oem full wraps on the market...or is that normal price? Im used to the 100$+ stihl wraps.

I’ve never had to buy one all the saws I’ve bought are for falling timber in the PNW so you don’t see anything over 50cc without a full wrap period.

I’ve never had to buy one all the saws I’ve bought are for falling timber in the PNW so you don’t see anything over 50cc without a full wrap period.

Ahh we might as well be in different countries then...im in the southeast and full wraps are not common down here.

Every damn 70 and 90cc saws over here have full wraps . I even have full wrap that I cut of the clutch side off so I could cut on the ground and fit in jeep better.
I like full wraps but havent fell a big tree in years.

Unless you fell alot of big wood I wouldn't waste the money to buy a full wrap It's just a cad fad thing. We love the looks but have no real use for that much handle bar.
Nice saw by the way.

Have a picture of that bars full length? I run a stihl 28" on my 372 . It's a good working length fr felling bucking and limbing.
Not sure how many drive links I'm running.

Every damn 70 and 90cc saws over here have full wraps . I even have full wrap that I cut of the clutch side off so I could cut on the ground and fit in jeep better.
I like full wraps but havent fell a big tree in years.

Unless you fell alot of big wood I wouldn't waste the money to buy a full wrap It's just a cad fad thing. We love the looks but have no real use for that much handle bar.
Nice saw by the way.

Have a picture of that bars full length? I run a stihl 28" on my 372 . It's a good working length fr felling bucking and limbing.
Not sure how many drive links I'm running.

Got paid today..

So i've ordered the full wrap (mainly for the 2 dogs im missing, come with the wrap, cant beat $27 OEM shipped)
Pull Starter Assembly ($9)
Front and back Husqvarna OEM stickers ($6 + $3 respectively)

Will post pics when it all comes in, and assuming it all starts and runs well that will conclude my 372 project for now. (Running 24" + what looks like a skip chain)

In the meantime, though.. theres a pinch of fine sand (almost mica like) in the gastank as well as the carb under the filter. Im gonna attempt to blow it all out with my compressor but its slightly sticking from oil residue; should i flip it nose up and try to wash it out with carb cleaner / brake parts cleaner / QD cleaner? Or what do you recommend for our fine desert sand?

Got paid today..

So i've ordered the full wrap (mainly for the 2 dogs im missing, come with the wrap, cant beat $27 OEM shipped)
Pull Starter Assembly ($9)
Front and back Husqvarna OEM stickers ($6 + $3 respectively)

Will post pics when it all comes in, and assuming it all starts and runs well that will conclude my 372 project for now. (Running 24" + what looks like a skip chain)

In the meantime, though.. theres a pinch of fine sand (almost mica like) in the gastank as well as the carb under the filter. Im gonna attempt to blow it all out with my compressor but its slightly sticking from oil residue; should i flip it nose up and try to wash it out with carb cleaner / brake parts cleaner / QD cleaner? Or what do you recommend for our fine desert sand?

Skip on that short of a bar? Heck I run full comp on 32’s or semi skip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back