Unidentified Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now we're coming up on 12 hours and we still haven't answered your question. Do you think it's because nobody on the entire site wants to help you? Or could it be that they are lacking information to answer your question? In the time it took you to type out those long responses to the "bullies" and contacted whomever to "block" them (which you can do yourself) you could have walked to your garage, snapped a couple of pics, and uploaded them. This would be a done deal.

Mad professor, this is not the first time you have used this smart ass comment with me. What exactly is your point? Spell it out instead of just being another bully prick.

Other posters have stated how/spelled it out, how to help ID saw. You can't seem to comprehend those helpful suggestions.

Stop being a petulant infant/child.

Pictures?

Get a picture, mystery will be solved pretty quickly.

Subscribed.

And waiting for pictures

you could gave walked to your garage, snapped a couple of pics, and uploaded them. This would be a done deal.

Lol.
I was thinking the same thing. A picture would have had this resolved in minutes.

(Jeopardy final question music playing)

Who know what a 2222 is?

My Grandpa used to recite a tongue twister where 22 was a racehorse (11 was one too) - so maybe 2222 is 2 racehorses?
Or, maybe the correct answer is 8?
Maybe it is a grandson of a 666 demon saw that was made in the States to help explain the last 2?

Or maybe..... 2222 is just a crock of shite.

Back