Husqvarna 3120XP Questions.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are guys that do it, it’s pretty straight forward, just need to be precise. Most of them come with the boss pre drilled for the needle, just needs to be finish drilled and tapped, and then a hole drilled down from the metering chamber to feed fuel to the circuit. Then a person has to get a screw, some guys make them, somebody had a source for them, but I can’t remember who or where.

I found out I have WG10 in my 2018 3120xp. Does it delivery more fuel than WG7A?

Here in Australia a 3120 is still a very viable saw, i wish i could find a decent one at a bargin basement price. :)

Now that they have the gear to handle decent sized timber my friends always take an 090 or 084 out when we do firewood.
As we cut hardwood 100% of the time the 90cc range saws run a 24 or 25" bars with full chains. They do most of the work but we still get trunk sections at 3" +.

Stuff you guys cut is practically petrified. My 3120 sports a 50” cannon. You get a hernia just picking it up. Last big tree I cut with it was a honkin’ willow. Bar was just barley able to make the flush cut. Nowadays, a 372xp with a 24” bar is a rare day. 562 with a 20” is the go to saw.

Latest posts

Back