Virus in China?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This info reads different.
"A. In general viruses like coronaviruses do not survive a long time in the environment. Scientist are unsure how long this newly discovered coronavirus can live in the environment; however some preliminary studies by researchers in Hong Kong have indicated both dried and liquid samples of the new coronavirus survived as long as 24 hours in the environment. Additional studies are under way to examine this important question. Q. Can SARS be spread from touching contaminated objects or surfaces? A. It is possible that SARS could be spread when a person touches a contaminated object or surface; however, how often this might happen, or if it happens at all, is not known at this time. Previously identified coronaviruses (scientists have reported that a new cororavirus may be the cause of SARS) have been shown to survive in the environment for as long as 3 hours and some preliminary studies by researchers in Hong Kong have indicated both dried and liquid samples of the new coronavirus survive"

Lots of sightings and reports are being told about bigfoot. I think it’s kept silenced under wraps so the public doesn’t swarm looking for it. I hope they leave it alone.

Footage in the news conveys images like in horror or zombie movies... doctors and nurses on the verge of collapse, no drugs, beds, room, and food and supplies are getting scarce.

I guess our lives are pretty cozy at the moment...

Pretty sure the virus can only survive without a host for probably only an hour if it’s airborne.

Latest posts

Back